Mia Maestro (1978 - )
- In the Time of Butterflies (2001) [Maria Teresa 'Mate' Mirabal]: Beaten and strangled (off-screen), along with her sisters (Lumi Cavazos and Salma Hayek), by a group of Edward James Olmos' men in the woods; the scene goes freeze-frame as the men are swinging their pipes, followed by some on-screen text explaining what happened after the sisters' deaths. (Thanks to Nemanja)
- Poseidon (2006) [Elena]: Fractures her skull while swimming through the flooded ship; her body is shown afterwards when Kurt Russell goes back to retrieve her, then unsuccessfully attempts CPR. (Thanks to Fran)
- Alias: 30 Seconds (2006) [Nadia Santos]: Accidentally stabbed in the throat by a shard of broken glass when Ron Rifkin knocks her into a glass table during a scuffle. Her body is shown afterwards when Victor Garber discovers her, and again during her funeral in the following episode (I See Dead People). (Thanks to Alex)
- The Strain: The Night Train (2015) [Nora Martinez]: Committ suicide by electrocuting herself on the third rail of the subway after being infected by the vampire virus.
- Scandal: Get Out of Jail, Free (2015) [Elise Martin]: Shot by Brian White.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.