Luke Evans (1979 - )
- Dracula Untold (2014) [Vlad]: (1) Dies after drinking Charles Dance's vampiric blood so that he can transform into a vampire. (2) Burns (along with his vampire army) after he uses his powers to disperse the clouds blocking the sun when their bloodlust becomes insatiable; He's subsequently resurrected when his body is given blood by a disciple.
- High-Rise (2015) [Richard Wilder]: Stabbed repeatedly by Sienna Guillory, Stacy Martin, Sienna Miller and many other women after he shoots Jeremy Irons; his death is shown as Joseph Harmon watches it through a kaleidoscope. His body is later shown floating in a pool.
- Message From The King (2016) [Dr. Paul Wentworth]: Killed in a car explosion after Chadwick Boseman leaves a homemade bomb in the duffel bag containing the money and drugs Evans was after.
- Beauty and the Beast (2017) [Gaston]: Falls to his death when the footbridge crumbles down as Luke shoots Dan Stevens.
- Professor Marston and the Wonder Women (2017) [William Moulton Marston]: Dies of cancer (off-screen); his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Ma (2019) [Ben Hawkins]: Bleeds to the death after Octavia Spencer slice his wrist. His body shows when Diana Silvers find him dead and again with Octivia at the last moment.
- Murder Mystery (2019) [Charles Cavendish]: Poisoned by either his niece (Gemma Arterton) or Luis Gerardo Méndez. His body was found by Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.