Luigi Pistilli (1929 - 1996)
- For a Few Dollars More (Per qualche dollaro in piu) (1965) [Groggy]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood after Luigi attempts to shoot Clint. (Thanks to Robert)
- Death Rides a Horse (Da uomo a uomo; As Man to Man) (1967) [Wolcott]: Stabbed in the neck when Lee Van Cleef throws a knife at him just as Luigi is about to shoot John Phillip Law.
- The Great Silence (Il Grande Silenzio) (1968) [Pollicut]: Shot to death by Jean-Louis Trintignant.
- Machine Gun McCain (Gli Intoccabili) (1968) [Duke Mazzanga]: Machine gunned by gangsters
- Cold Sweat (De la part des copains) (1970) [Fausto Gelardi] Accidentally machine-gunned by one of his own men.
- Twitch of the Death Nerve (Reazione a catena; Bay of Blood; Antefatto; Carnage; Last House on the Left Part 2) (1971) [Albert]: Shot to death, along with Claudine Auger, by their son (Renato Cestie), who was unknowingly "playing" with a real gun.
- Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave) (1972) [Oliviero]: Stabbed repeatedly with scissors by Anita Strindberg while he's sitting at his desk. Anita and Edwige Fenech then seal his body inside a wall in the cellar. His body is shown again later on when Franco Nebbia breaks through the wall after hearing the cries of Luigi's cat, which had been sealed inside with him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.