Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Luigi Pistilli (1929 - 1996)
- For a Few Dollars More (Per qualche dollaro in piu) (1965) [Groggy]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood after Luigi attempts to shoot Clint. (Thanks to Robert)
- Death Rides a Horse (Da uomo a uomo; As Man to Man) (1967) [Wolcott]: Stabbed in the neck when Lee Van Cleef throws a knife at him just as Luigi is about to shoot John Phillip Law.
- We Still Kill The Old Way (A Ciascuno Il Suo) (1967) [Arturo Manno] Shot by the mob while hunting ducks.
- The Great Silence (Il Grande Silenzio) (1968) [Pollicut]: Shot to death by Jean-Louis Trintignant.
- Machine Gun McCain (Gli Intoccabili) (1968) [Duke Mazzanga]: Machine gunned by gangsters
- Night of the Serpent (La notte dei serpenti) (1969) [Lieutenant 'The Snake' Hernandez] Shot by Luke Askew.
- Cold Sweat (De la part des copains) (1970) [Fausto Gelardi] Accidentally machine-gunned by one of his own men.
- Twitch of the Death Nerve (Reazione a catena; Bay of Blood; Antefatto; Carnage; Last House on the Left Part 2) (1971) [Albert]: Shot to death, along with Claudine Auger, by their son (Renato Cestie), who was unknowingly "playing" with a real gun.
- Spirits of Death (A White Dress for Mariale, Un Bianco vestito per Mariale) (1972) [Paolo]: Shoots himself with a shotgun off-screen. We simply hear the shot as the credit begin to roll.
- Your Vice Is a Locked Room and Only I Have the Key (Il tuo vizio è una stanza chiusa e solo io ne ho la chiave) (1972) [Oliviero]: Stabbed repeatedly with scissors by Anita Strindberg while he's sitting at his desk. Anita and Edwige Fenech then seal his body inside a wall in the cellar. His body is shown again later on when Franco Nebbia breaks through the wall after hearing the cries of Luigi's cat, which had been sealed inside with him.