Luciano Rossi (1934 - 2005)
a.k.a. by at least 4 other names in his film credits list
- Django (1966) [Klan Member] Shot to death.
- Django, Prepare a Coffin (Preparati la bara!) (1968) [Yankee Jack] Shot to death by José Torres.
- Run, Man, Run (Corri uomo corri) (1968) [Jean-Paul] Has a knife thrown into his neck by Tomas Milian.
- Django the Bastard (Django il bastardo) (1969) [Hugh / Jack Murdok] Knocked off the ceiling by Anthony Steffen.
- Five For Hell (5 per l'inferno) (1969) [Johnny 'Chicken' White]: Machine-gunned across the chest in the firefight with the German troops. (Thanks to Brian)
- Death Walks at Midnight (La morte accarezza a mezzanotte) (1972) [Hans Krutzer]: Shot in the back by Carlo Gentili just as Luciano is about to throw his knives at Simon Andreu and Nieves Navarro on the rooftop.
- Return of Sabata (E' tornato Sabata...hai chiuso un'altra volta!) (1971) [Circus Man with glasses] Shot in the forehead by Lee Van Cleef. This turn out to be a show and he survives the film in reality.
- Death Smiles on a Murderer (La Morte ha sorriso all'assassino) (1973) [Franz] Eyes gouged out by a cat.
- The Violent Professionals (Milano trema: la polizia vuole giustizia) (1973) [Cruciani] Shot to death by Luc Merenda.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.