Louis Lombardi (1968 - )
- Beverly Hills Cop III (1994) [Snake]: Shot in the chest by gangsters in the films opening shoot out.
- Natural Born Killers (1994) [Deputy Sparky] Ripped apart by rampaging inmates along with Tommy Lee Jones.
- Confidence (2003) [Alphonse 'Big Al' Moorley]: Shot to death (with a final shot to the head) by Franky G in Louis' apartment (his body is later seen when Edward Burns finds Paul Giamatti and Brian Van Holt at Louis' apartment closing his eyes). (Thanks to Matt)
- The Spirit (2008) [Pathos, etc] Louis plays a group of cloned henchmen working for Samuel L. Jackson whom all look alike. Many are killed throughout the film and many survive as well. One noteable death is the Pathos who has a body of a foot that Samuel burns to death after Lous lands into a beaker which Samuel ignites the furnace on.
- NYPD Blue: Chatty Chatty Bang Bang (2004) [Gio Puglisi]: Shot (off-screen) in the street by Tony Denison's men. His body is seen when Dennis Franz and Mark-Paul Gosselaar investigate the scene.
- 24: Day 5: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (2006) [Edgar Stiles]: Poisoned by the nerve gas that had been spread through CTU headquarters; he collapses and dies while Mary Lynn Rajskub and the others look on helplessly from the sealed room. (His body is also shown lying on the floor in the following episode 7:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.) (Thanks to Matt)
- Chuck: Chuck Versus the Fake Name (2010) [Scotty]: Shot, along with Tony Sirico, by Johnny Messner. Their bodies are seen again later when Adam Baldwin enters the room and sees them dead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.