Lou Taylor Pucci (1985 - )
- Southland Tales (2007) [Martin Kefauver]: Commits suicide by flinging himself backwards from the levitating ice-cream truck, after he destroys the Mega-Zeppelin with a rocket launcher. (Thanks to ND and Frank)
- Horsemen (2009) [Alex Breslin]: Presumably bleeds to death after being impaled on a hook (it’s unclear if he succumbed to his injuries or not but I thought I’d list this just in case)
- Evil Dead (2013) [Eric]: Stabbed in the stomach with a box cutter by a possessed Jane Levy (having been stabbed with a mirror shard and a syringe by a possessed Jessica Lucas then bludgeoned with a crowbar and shot repeatedly with a nail gun by a possessed Elizabeth Blackmore). He later dies of his injuries in Shiloh Fernandez’s arms (with him sinking into a pool from a flooded cellar) and then comes back as a possessed zombie before finally being destroyed by being burned to death along with Shiloh after a mortally wounded Shiloh ignites the fuel with a shotgun.
- You: The Last Nice Guy In New York (2018) [Benjamin "Benji" Ashby Jr. III]: Dies of severe anaphylactic shock after Penn Badgley poisons his provided coffee with two teaspoons of peanut butter oil, after keeping him captive for two days in his bookstore basement's book glass cage. He then proceeds to freeze and mutilate the corpse, making his death go unnoticed.
- American Horror Story: Camp Redwood (2019) [Jonas]: Is stabbed numerous times with a knife, has his ear cut off and is impaled on a hook by Mr. Jingles (John Carroll Lynch) at Camp Redwood after being struck with a van by Cody Fern, Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd, DeRon Horton and Gus Kenworthy. Body is discovered by Roberts before being removed by Lynch and hidden, death ruled a panicked delusion by Roberts.
- American Horror Story: 1984: Mr. Jingles (2019) [Jonas]: Lou is revealed to be a ghost in this episode and dies multiple times: 1) He is disemboweled with a hook by Zach Villa; 2) He is stabbed in the neck by Zach after reappearing; 3) Lou's actual death is in 1970 where he is bludgeoned by John Carroll Lynch after being run over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.