Lou Castel (1943 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- A Bullet For The General (Original title: Quién sabe?) (1967) [Bill 'Niño' Tate]: Shot twice in the chest at point blank range by Gian Maria Volonte as he boards the train to leave town. (Thanks to Brian)
- Paranoia (Orgasmo) (1968) [Peter Donovan]: Dies when the car he is driving is struck by a large truck.
- Nada (The Nada Gang) (1974) [D'Arey]: Shot to death by police during a big shoot-out.
- The Cassandra Crossing (1976) [Swedish Terrorist]: Dies of the pneumonic plague, long after he gets infected with it when a glass cylinder breaks in a small lab while he's committing a terrorist act.
- Killer Nun (Suor Omicidi) (1979) [Peter]: Kicked to death by Paola Morra, after Lou crawls up the boiler-room stairs to retrieve his crutches (only for Paola to throw the crutches downstairs after he reaches the top).
- Man on Fire (1987) [Violente]: Shot in the chest by Scott Glenn.
TV Deaths Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.