Lola Albright (1924 - 2017)
- The Killer that stalked New York (Frightened City) (1950) [Francine Bennet]: Commits suicide (off-screen, exact method unspecified) in her apartment; her body is shown (covered with a sheet) being carried out on a stretcher when her sister (Evelyn Keyes) arrives at the building.
- Oregon Passage (1957) [Sylvia Dane]: Shot to death by Edward Platt to "spare" her after she's captured by Shoshone warriors. (Thanks to Constantine)
- Joy House (Les Felins; The Love Cage) (1964) [Barbara] : Shot in the back by Andre Oumansky as she runs down a hallway. (Thanks to Big O)
- Lord Love a Duck (1966) [Marie Greene]: Commits suicide by taking an overdose of sleeping pills and alcohol; her body is shown afterwards lying on the bed with her daughter (Tuesday Weld) discovers her, after Roddy McDowall tries to warn Tuesday not to look.
- Gunsmoke: Reed Survives (1955) [Lucy Hunt]: Strangled (off-screen) by James Drury; we learn of her death afterwards when James confesses to James Arness. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Columbo: Fade to Murder (1976) [Claire Daley]: Shot to death by William Shatner.
- Ex-Mrs. Jack Carson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.