Lloyd Bochner (1924 - 2005)
- Point Blank (1967) [Frederick Carter]: Shot to death by James B. Sikking, who had mistaken him for Lee Marvin. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Dick Powell Theatre: Days Of Glory (1962) [Col. Juan Valera]: Machine gunned by 2 of Chief Of Police John Abbott's men when John decides to switch allegiance to Charles Boyer. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Twilight Zone: To Serve Man (1962) [Michael Chambers]: Killed (off-screen) by the Kanamit aliens (all played by Richard Kiel), shortly after the end of the episode; the episode ends with him being taken to their home planet to be slaughtered. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Wild Wild West: The Night of the Puppeteer (1966) [Zachariah Skull]: Scalded to death after Robert Conrad shoots the steam pipe behind Lloyd in Lloyd's underground lair. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Satan's School for Girls (1973 TV) [Professor Delacroix]: Drowned and/or beaten to death when a group of students attack him with oars after he falls into the lake. His body is shown afterwards when Pamela Franklin discovers him placed in the back seat of a car.
- Ellery Queen: The Adventure of Colonel Nivin's Memoirs (1975) [Colonel Alec Nivin]: Stabbed to death (off-screen) by Rene Auberjonois in a gentlemen's club; his body is shown afterwards when Gretchen Corbett discovers him.
- Darkroom: Daisies (1981) [Dr. John Michaelson]: Shot to death by Rue McClanahan in his laboratory, after she learns that he's been having an affair with Elizabeth Halliday.
- Dynasty: The Wedding (1982) [Cecil Baldwin Colby]: Dies of a heart attack in the hospital after completing the wedding ceremony with Joan Collins. (Thanks to Johan)
- Father of Hart Bochner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.