Liv Ullmann (1938-)
- Short Is the Summer (Kort är sommaren) (1962) [Eva]: Crushed to death in an avalanche accidentally set off when Jarl Kulle fires several shots in the air as a signal.
- The Night Visitor (Papegojan; Salem Come to Supper) (1971) [Ester Jenks]: Hacked to death with an axe (off-camera) by Max von Sydow in a barn. The scene cuts away as Max brings the axe down; her body is not shown afterwards.
- The New Land (Nybyggarna) (1972) [Kristina]: Dies in childbirth.
- Pope Joan (The Devil's Impostor) (1972) [Pope Joan]: Either torn apart or stoned to death by an angry mob when they discover she's a woman (after she gives birth during a public procession). (Thanks to Cullin)
- Mother of Linn Ullmann (novelist)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.