Linus Roache (1964 - )
- The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) [Purifier]: Commits suicide by walking out into the intense sunlight and burning himself to death. (Thanks to Jim)
- Batman Begins (2005) [Thomas Wayne]: Shot in the chest by Richard Brake in an alley outside a theatre; he dies shortly afterwards as his son (Gus Lewis) kneels by his side.
- Non-Stop (2014) [David McMillan]: Goes into anaphylatic shock when an assailant (presumably Nate Parker or Scoot McNairy) shoots a poison dart in his neck through a hole in the toilet cubicle (off-screen); he's seen convulsing in Jason Butler Harner's arms as Liam Neeson opens the cockpit door, and Omar Metwally confirms his death.
- Mandy (2018) [Jeremiah Sand]: Head crushed by Nicolas Cage.
- Shakespeare: The Animated Series (1992; animated) [Romeo Montague]: Commits suicide by taking poison in the crypt, not knowing that Juliet (Clare Holman) has only drugged herself into a deathlike trance. (I haven't seen this animated adaptation, but we all know the story...)
- RFK (2002 TV) [Robert F. Kennedy]: Shot repeatedly, off-camera by Sirhan Sirhan (no actor listed). (I've only seen this part not the tv film itself).
- The Blacklist: The Kingmaker (No. 42) (2014) [The Kingmaker]: Shot in the back of the head by Diego Klattenhoff while tried to Strangle Megan Boone with a Choke-Hold Maneuver.
- Vikings: All His Angels (2017) [King Ecbert]: Commits suicide in the Roman bath inside his villa by slitting his own wrists after the Vikings allow him to chose the manner of his own death as punishment for his complicity in the death of Travis Fimmel.
- Son of William Roache and Anna Cropper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.