Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Lino Ventura (1919 - 1987)
- Touchez pas au grisbi (1954) [Angelo Fraisier]: Killed in an explosion (off-camera) with his own hand grenade after being machine-gunned in the chest by Paul Frankeur, while trying to throw his hand grenade to Jean Gabin and Paul at night.
- Razzia sur la chnouf (1955) [Roger le Catalan]: Machine-gunned in the chest by a cop in shoot-out in a abandoned house.
- Un témoin dans la villle (1959) [Ancelin]: Machine-gunned in the chest by polices while trying to pointing his gun to their, after being wounded by Robert Dalban towards the end of movie.
- Classe Tous Risques (1960) [Abel Davos] Revealed in the films ending narration that he was caught and executed.
- Le Deuxième Souffle (1966) [Gustave Minda a.k.a "Gu"]: Shot to death by Jean-Claude Bercq after being shot by Denis Manuel.
- Army of Shadows (L' Armee des ombres; The Shadow Army) (1969) [Philippe Gerbier]: Dies off-screen in 1944. We are told he died in the text at the end of the film, which simply states that he decided to not run this time.
- The Valachi Papers (1972) [Vito Genovese]: Dies off-screen of a heart attack. We are simply informed of his death via the text at the end of the film.
- Illustrious Corpses (Cadaveri eccellenti; The Context) (1976) [Inspector Amerigo Rogas]: Shot in the head while in a museum.
- Espion, lève-toi (1982) [Sébastien Grenier] Shot numerous times in the back.