Lindsay Duncan (1950 - )
- The Reflecting Skin (1990) [Dolphin Blue]: I vaguely remember that she was killed in this movie, though I can't recall the details. (More information needed.)
- Body Parts (1991) [Dr. Agatha Webb] Accidentally shot by John Walsh as he attempts to shoot Jeff Fahey.
- Rome: Death Mask (2007) [Servilia of the Junii]: Commits suicide by stabbing herself in the chest, offering herself as a sacrifice to the gods. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars (2009) [Captain Adelaide Brooke]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting herself with a ray-gun in her home, after angrily blaming David Tennant for altering the timeline by saving her life. We only see the flash of light through the window after she goes inside. (Thanks to Danny, Stephen, and Brian)
- Agatha Christie's Marple: The Mirror Crack'd From Side To Side (2010) [Marina Gregg]: Dies (off-screen) over an overdose of sedatives in her bedroom. We learn of her death afterwards when Nigel Harman informs Hugh Bonneville and Julia McKenzie; her body is shown afterwards lying in bed as Julia talks to Nigel. Although Neil Stuke officially calls the death an accident, it's implied (but left unstated) that Nigel administered the drugs to spare her from arrest and execution. (See also Elizabeth Taylor in the 1980 film version.) (Thanks to Brian)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.