Lindsay Crouse (1948 - )
- Daniel (1983) [Rochelle Isaccson]: Executed by electric chair.
- The Arrival (1996) [Ilana Green]: Stung to death by scorpions (off-screen), after Ángel de la Peña García lets them in her bedroom; the scene ends with her screaming after she gets into bed and turns out the light. Her body is shown afterwards when the police show her to Charlie Sheen. (Thanks to Dick Hertz)
- Law & Order: DNR (1999) [Judge Denise Grobman]: Dies of kidney failure in the hospital due to being shot earlier during the episode by a hitman (Dominic Chianese Jr.) who was hired by her husband (John Heard).
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The I in Team (2000) [Professor Maggie Walsh]: Impaled by George Hertzberg, using a spike that grows out of his hand. (Thanks to Germboygel)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Primeval (2000) [Professor Maggie Walsh]: Appears as a re-animated corpse, brought back to life by George Hertzberg's powers; she is later destroyed by Sarah Michelle Gellar. (Thanks to Germboygel)
- Daughter of Russel Crouse (playwright).
- Ex-Mrs. David Mamet.
- Mrs. Rick Blue (editor/director).