Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Linda Purl (1955 - )
Film Deaths:[edit | edit source]
- Body Language (1992) [Norma]: Stabbed to death by Heather Locklear with a pair of scissors just as Linda was about to kill Heather.
- Mighty Joe Young (1998) [Dr. Ruth Young]: Shot in the back/side by Rade Serbedzija as she runs away through the woods carrying the baby gorilla Joe (after Rade shoots Joe's mother in the head); she dies shortly afterwards from shock/blood loss while talking and singing to her daughter (Mika Boorem) as Joe looks on (we later see her funeral). (Thanks to ND)
- Maid of Honor (2006) [Laci Collins]: Stabbed to death at the end of a struggle with Shannon Sturges. (Thanks to G-Man)
Television Death:[edit | edit source]
- Money on the Side (1982 TV Movie) [Annie Gilson]: Commits suicide (off-sceen) by hanging herself in jail we learn about his death when Jamie Lee Curtis and Karen Valentine visit his grave at the end of TV Movie.
- The Greatest Adventure Stories from the Bible: Samson and Delilah (1985; animated) [Delilah]: Killed along with everyone in the temple when Samson (voice of Perry King) crumbles it, after god gave him back his strength.
- Homeland: Marine One (2011) [Elizabeth Gaines]: Shot in the back with a sniper rifle by Chris Chalk while she's talking to Jamey Sheridan on the steps of the State Department Headquarters. (Thanks to Stephen)
- The Oath: Hunted (2018) [Gwenn]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Kwame Patterson. Her body is shown in the next episode Retribution when Ryan Kwanten and Cory Hardrict discover it.
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mrs. Desi Arnaz Jr.
- Ex-Mrs. William Broyles Jr. (screenwriter)
- Mrs. Alexander Cary (screenwriter/heir to the Viscount of Falkland)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.