Linda Hamilton (1956 - )
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) [Sarah Connor]: In a dream sequence, she is burned to death by the blast of a nuclear explosion while watching (and trying to warn) her younger self (played by Leslie Hamilton Gearren) at a playground. Linda survives the film in reality.
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) [Sarah Connor]: Linda does not actually appear in this film, but Arnold Schwarzenegger informs Nick Stahl that she had died of leukemia during the years since Terminator 2. (Note: she will return in the upcoming Terminator film, Dark Fate, which is a direct sequel to Terminator 2: Judgment Day and will ignore events from the other sequels.
- DC Showcase: Jonah Hex (2010; animated) [Madame Lorraine]: Dies (off-screen) of thirst and starvation, after being abandoned in a pit by Thomas Jane; the short ends with her being trapped in the pit, but the implication of her fate is clear.
- Beauty and the Beast: Though Lovers Be Lost (1989) [Catherine Chandler]: Injected with poison by Stephen McHattie after she gives birth; she dies in Ron Perlman's arms shortly afterwards. (She occasionally appeared as a spirit or vision in a number of subsequent episodes.)
- The New Batman Adventures: Chemistry (1998; animated) [Susan Maguire-Wayne]: Voicing a humanoid plant-creature, she is destroyed when a ship sinks with her aboard.
- Batman Beyond: Meltdown (1999; animated) [Dr. Stephanie Lake]: Frozen to death when Michael Ansara fires his freeze-ray at her.
- Thief: I Ain't Goin' to Jail for Anyone (2006) [Roselyn Moore]: Shot in the back of the head by Will Yun Lee; her body is shown again later on when Andre Braugher discovers her. (Thanks to Luis)
- Defiance: The Broken Bough (2015) [Pilar McCawley]: Shot in the chest by Grant Bowler in self-defense.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.