Liev Schreiber (1967 - )
- Ransom (1996) [Clark Barnes]: Shot to death in his car by Gary Sinise, who makes it look like contrived self-defense.
- Phantoms (1998) [Dept. Stuart 'Stu' Wargle]: Face ripped off by one of the creatures created by the ancient enemy entity, which then takes on his appearance.
- Sphere (1998) [Dr. Ted Fielding]: Burned to death (after being pinned under a falling girder directly below some flames) when a fire breaks out in the undersea station- all caused by the squids controlled by Samuel L. Jackson's subconscious (his body is later seen in a body bag).
- Jakob the Liar (1999) [Mischa the Prizefighter]: Presumably dies (off-screen) in a concentration camp. Liev's death is not confirmed, only discreetly implied.
- Hamlet (2000) [Laertes]: Shot to death when struggling with the gun with a mortally wounded Ethan Hawke, he dies after talking to Ethan.
- Scream 3 (2000) [Cotton Weary]: Stabbed in the chest by Ghostface (Scott Foley) at the end of a fight in his office; the scene cuts away to the opening titles just as Scott stabs Liev in the head for the final blow (whilst berating him for not being co-operative).
- The Manchurian Candidate (2004) [Raymond Shaw]: Shot to death by a sniper rifle at his own consent, along with his mother (Meryl Streep), by a cloaked brainwashed Denzel Washington. (See also Laurence Harvey in the 1962 version.)
- The Omen (2006) [Robert Thorn]: Shot to death by the police before he can kill his demon child foster son, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick, in a church; we only see the SWAT leader firing and the scene cuts to Liev's funeral in the theatrical version. The bonus features on the DVD show an extended ending where we actually do see Liev get shot. (See also Gregory Peck in the 1976 version.)
- Repo Men (2010) [Frank]: Stabbed in the throat with a katana by Forest Whitaker; this turns out to be a part of a "simulated reality" in Jude Law's brain. Liev survives in reality.
- Salt (2010) [Nikolai Tarkovsky a.k.a. Theodore "Ted" Winter]: Garroted with a pair of handcuffs by Angelina Jolie whilst she's dangling over a balcony (as he tries to stab her).
- Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013) [Lyndon B. Johnson]: Dies (off screen) of a heart attack in the time between the flashback and modern day scenes. (His death is not mentioned, but it is a historical fact.)
- The Last Days on Mars (2013) [Vincent Campbell]: Presumably dies when he burns up when he lets his ship fall back into Mars gravity rather than be taken over by the Martian parasites (it's unclear if he dies or not, leaving his death ambiguous).
- My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) [The Storm King]: Shatters to pieces after he hurls an obsidian orb at Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle), Ashleigh Ball (Applejack and Rainbow Dash), Andrea Libman (Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy), Cathy Weseluck (Spike), and Tabitha St. Germain (Rarity). However, Emily Blunt (Tempest Shadow) takes the hit petrifying them both and in which Liev's character falls to his death from Celestia's castle.
- RKO 281 (1999) [Orson Welles]: Dies off-screen in 1985. His death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end.
- CSI: Law of Gravity (2007) [Michael Keppler]: Accidentally shot in the stomach by Len Cariou as he takes the bullet for the fleeing Sage Kirkpatrick, he dies after he shoots and kills Cariou in return and after paramedics unsuccessfully attempt to revive him. (Special thanks to Germboygel, Sam, Andrew, Tyler, Iffat, Ali, Robert, Eric, Neil, Page, Scott, Nemanja, ND, Tommy, and Danny for providing the information that constructed this page)
- Brother of Pablo Schreiber.
- Former partner of Naomi Watts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.