Lewis Stone (1879 - 1953)
- The Patriot (1928) [Count Pahlen]: Shot by Harry Conding; he dies in Florence Vidor's arms shortly afterwards. (No complete prints of this film are known to exist, although there are some surviving excerpts.)
- The Secret Six (1931) [Richard 'Newt' Newton]: Shot in the chest by Wallace Beery while Lewis and Wallace are fleeing from police.
- The Wet Parade (1932) [Colonel Roger Chilcote]: Commits suicide.
- The White Sister (1933) [Prince Guido Chiaromonte]: Killed in a head-on collision with Helen Hayes' car.
- The Girl from Missouri (1934) [Frank Cousins]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in his study.
- State of the Union (1948) [Sam Thorndyke]: Commits suicide.
- Ex-Mr. Florence Oakley
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.