Let Him Go (2020)
Still grieving the loss of their only son, a retired sheriff and his wife, discover their only grandson has gone missing with his mother. Their search leads them to a criminal family protected by law enforcement, who have no intention of losing their two added on family members, without a fight.
- Larry Watson's novel is set in 1951, and the couple lives in North Dakota and travels to Montana. The movie is set in 1963, and they live in Montana and travel to North Dakota.
- Diane Lane and Kevin Costner played Clark Kent's parents in 2013s Man of Steel.
- Was originally set to be released in August 2020, but was delayed until November due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Blackledges drive a 1958 Chevrolet station wagon.
- Diane Lane's character lives in Montana. In Lonesome Dove, her character travels from Texas towards Montana, but stops in Nebraska. Her cast mates included Steve Buscemi, who traveled to North Dakota in Fargo. Her replacement in her rile was Sissy Spacek, who played Kevin Costner's wife in JFK.
- Kevin Costner is four days short of being 10 years older than Diane Lane.
- Kevin Costner (George Blackledge)
- Jeffrey Donovan (Bill Weboy)
- Will Brittain (Donnie Weboy)
- Ryan Bruce (James Blackledge)
- Adam Stafford (Marvin Weboy)
- Connor Mackay (Elton Weboy)
- Lesley Manville (Blanche Weboy)