Leslie Grossman (1971 - )
- American Horror Story: Cult: Mid-Western Assassin (2017) [Meadow Wilton]: Commits suicide by shooting herself through the mouth as Sarah Paulson looks on in horror shortly after Leslie shoots several others and Evan Peters at his own request at Evan's rally.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Forbidden Fruit (2018) [Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt]: Stabbed in the forehead by her ex-boyfriend (Billy Eichner) after abandoning him during the nuclear apocalypse; she is resurrected by Sarah Paulson at the end of the episode.
- American Horror Story: Apocalypse: Apocalypse Then (2018) [Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt]: Neck snapped by Cody Fern's telekinetic powers. Her death is later undone when Billie Lourd travels back in time to kill Cody so that the apocalypse won't happen.
- American Horror Story: 1984: Final Girl (2019) [Margaret Booth]: Decapitated by Billie Lourd after her limbs are hacked off by Cody Fern, Gus Kenworthy and Matthew Morrison; her body parts are placed inside of a wood chipper and she returns as a ghost after.
- American Horror Story: 1984: Final Girl (2019) [Margaret Booth]: As a ghost that can be killed but always comes back, Leslie is murdered when John Carroll Lynch takes Leslie's arm while she has a knife and sticks it in her head to protect his son, Finn Wittrock. Then, later her throat is cut by Lily Rabe (also to protect Finn; not fatal), Lily tells the other ghosts to taking her away, and after they did to Zach Villa, it's presumable that Leslie has the same fate: be killed for all eternity. (Thanks to Dake).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.