Leonardo DiCaprio (1974 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Total Eclipse (1995) [Arthur Rimbaud]: Dies of syphilis. (It's been a while since I've seen this movie, but I believe his body was shown afterwards lying in bed.)
- The Quick and the Dead (1995) [The Kid]: Shot in the stomach in a gunfight with his father, Gene Hackman.
- William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (1996) [Romeo]: Commits suicide by drinking poison in Claire Danes's crypt; he dies in Claire's arms shortly after she wakes up from her seeming death.
- Titanic (1997) [Jack Dawson]: Freezes to death while hanging on to the side of a makeshift raft in the water, after making sure that Kate Winslet is safely aboard the raft.
- Blood Diamond (2006) [Danny Archer]: Shot in the side in a gunfight with Arnold Vosloo. He doesn't realize he's been shot until after shooting and kills some soldiers chasing him in the mountains; he dies shortly afterwards while helping Djimon Hounsou and Kagiso Kuypers get to safety.
- The Departed (2006) [Billy Costigan]: Shot in the head by James Badge Dale in an elevator, as Leonardo is about to arrest Matt Damon.
- Inception (2010) [Dominic Cobb]: Dies in several of the dream-worlds: In one, he is drowned off-screen when the building floods, after Lukas Haas dunks the real Leonardo in a tub to wake him up. In another, he is hit by a train, along with Marion Cotillard, when they lie on the tracks in order to wake up to reality. He survives the movie in reality.
- J. Edgar (2011) [J. Edgar Hoover]: Dies off-screen of a heart attack; his body is shown afterwards lying beside his bed when Armie Hammer finds him.
- Django Unchained (2012) [Calvin Candie]: Shot in the chest (causing him to fall back into a book case and onto a globe) by Christoph Waltz with a gun hidden up Christoph's sleeve, as Samuel L. Jackson and James Remar look on in shock (his body is later seen when Samuel hugs him).
- The Great Gatsby (2013) [Jay Gatsby]: Shot in the back by Jason Clarke believing Leo caused Isla Fisher's death. In reality, it was Carey Mulligan who kills Fisher.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.