Leonard Nimoy (1931 - 2015)
- Old Overland Trail (1953) [Chief Black Hawk]: Executed by shooting by Roy Barcroft after Leonard refuses to help him; he dies after freeing the captive Rex Allen and then killing Roy in turn.
- The Brain Eaters (1958) [Prof. Cole]: Shot several times by Ed Nelson, even if his alien character survived, he definitely got fried/electrocuted when Alan Frost turned on the power to kill the aliens.
- Catlow (1971) [Miller]: Shot in the chest by Yul Brynner after Leonard shoots and wounds Richard Crenna.
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) [Dr. David Kibner]: Replaced (off screen) by an alien duplicate. He is confirmed as a duplicate when he confronts Donald Sutherland and Brooke Adams.
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) [Captain Spock]: Dies of radiation posioning after sacrificing himself to fix the warp drive; he dies while talking to William Shatner. A funeral is held for Nimoy and his casket is launched into space. (The sequel Star Trek III: The Search for Spock involves Nimoy being resurrected).
- The Pagemaster (1994) [Dr. Henry Jekyll / Mr. Edward Hyde]: Falls to his death. He's appears again to congratulated Macaulay Culkin on his journey.
- Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists (2000; animated) [Baraka]: Providing the voice of a fish-man; falls to his death from the castle.
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001; animated) [King Kashekim Nedakh]: Succumbs towards his injuries, after being fatally beaten to death by James Garner, he dies while talking to Michael J. Fox before Michael J. saves Cree Summer.
- Land of the Lost (2009) [The Zarn]: Providing the voice of an alien, he is killed (off screen) by John Boylan at some point before the story begins; Nimoy's character only appears in a video message and his skeleton is discovered by Will Ferrell, Danny McBride and Anna Friel.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) [Sentinel Prime]: Providing the voice of a robot, he is headshot at the end of a fight by Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen).
- Star Trek Beyond (2016) [Spock Prime]: Leonard Nimoy does not appear in the film (due to Nimoy's real life passing) but we are informed of the character death when Zachary Quinto finds out about the news.
- The Outer Limits: The Production and Decay of Strange Particles (1964) [Konig]: Transformed into an "energy zombie" at a nuclear research facility while studying radioactive metal that fell from space that aliens were using to open a portal to our world. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Mission: Impossible: The Choice (1970) [Paris/Emile Vautrain]: Playing a dual-role, his main character 'Paris' and a look-a-like Vautrain, Vautrain was shot to death (off-screen) by guards when he was trying to escape. We hear the shot in Nan Martin's room.
- Night Gallery: She'll Be Company for You (1972) [Henry Auden]: Killed (off-screen) by a cat given to him by Lorraine Gary that could mysteriously become a leopard or a tiger in his deceased wife's bedroom. Only his lifeless bloody hand is shown hanging off the bed when Lorraine arrives at his house to talk with him.
- A Woman Called Golda (1982 TV) [Morris Meyerson]: Dies of a heart attack, off-screen. we are informed when Ingrid Bergman gets the news.
- Invasion America: Assault (1998) [General Konrad]: Killed in an explosion after Mikey Kelley hits Leonard's plane with a boulder, causing it to crash into a rock mass.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.