Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Leonard Nimoy (1931 - 2015)
- Old Overland Trail (1953) [Chief Black Hawk]: Executed by shooting by Roy Barcroft after Leonard refuses to help him; he dies after freeing the captive Rex Allen and then killing Roy in turn.
- The Brain Eaters (1958) [Prof. Cole]: Shot several times by Ed Nelson, even if his alien character survived, he definitely got fried/electrocuted when Alan Frost turned on the power to kill the aliens.
- Catlow (1971) [Miller]: Shot in the chest by Yul Brynner after Leonard shoots and wounds Richard Crenna.
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) [Dr. David Kibner]: Replaced (off screen) by an alien duplicate. He is confirmed as a duplicate when he confronts Donald Sutherland and Brooke Adams. The duplicate presumably later freezes to death when it gets locked inside an large icebox by Donald.
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) [Captain Spock]: Dies of radiation posioning after sacrificing himself to fix the warp drive; he dies while talking to William Shatner. A funeral is held for Nimoy and his casket is launched into space. (Oddly, his death is also 'staged' in a training at the start of the film). (The sequel Star Trek III: The Search for Spock involves Nimoy being resurrected).
- The Pagemaster (1994) [Dr. Henry Jekyll/Mr. Edward Hyde]: Falls to his death. He's appears again to congratulated Macaulay Culkin on his journey.
- Sinbad: Beyond the Veil of Mists (2000; animated) [Baraka]: Providing the voice of a fish-man; falls to his death from the castle.
- Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001; animated) [King Kashekim Nedakh]: Succumbs towards his injuries, after being fatally beaten to death by James Garner, he dies while talking to Michael J. Fox before Michael J. saves Cree Summer.
- Land of the Lost (2009) [The Zarn]: Providing the voice of an alien, he is killed (off screen) by John Boylan at some point before the story begins; Nimoy's character only appears in a video message and his skeleton is discovered by Will Ferrell, Danny McBride and Anna Friel.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011) [Sentinel Prime]: Providing the voice of a robot, he is executed via headshot by Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen).
- Star Trek Beyond (2016) [Spock Prime]: Leonard Nimoy does not appear in the film (due to Nimoy's real life passing) but we are informed of the character death when Zachary Quinto finds out about the news.
- Tate: Comanche Scalps (1960) [Comanche Leader]: One of 4 Comanches who get away after abducting Robert Redford's wife and stealing his horses, he is killed offscreen by Robert who goes after them and returns with their scalps. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Outer Limits: The Production and Decay of Strange Particles (1964) [Konig]: Transformed into an "energy zombie" at a nuclear research facility while studying radioactive metal that fell from space that aliens were using to open a portal to our world. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Mission: Impossible: The Choice (1970) [Paris/Emile Vautrain]: Playing a dual-role, his main character 'Paris' and a look-a-like Vautrain, Vautrain was shot to death (off-screen) by guards when he was trying to escape. We hear the shot in Nan Martin's room.
- Night Gallery: She'll Be Company for You (1972) [Henry Auden]: Killed (off-screen) by a cat given to him by Lorraine Gary that could mysteriously become a leopard or a tiger in his deceased wife's bedroom. Only his lifeless bloody hand is shown hanging off the bed when Lorraine arrives at his house to talk with him.
- A Woman Called Golda (1982 TV) [Morris Meyerson]: Dies of a heart attack, off-screen. we are informed when Ingrid Bergman gets the news.
- Invasion America: Assault (1998) [General Konrad]: Killed in an explosion after Mikey Kelley hits Leonard's plane with a boulder, causing it to crash into a rock mass.