Leon Ames (1902 - 1993)
a.k.a. Leon Waycoff
Film Deaths Edit
- Song of the Thin Man (1947) [Mitch Talbin]: Shot in the chest by his wife (Patricia Morison) after he pulls his own gun on William Powell.
- The Velvet Touch (1948) [Gordon Dunning]: Hit on the head with a statuette by Rosalind Russell in the theatre office, after he angrily grabs her. His body is later discovered by Claire Trevor.
- From the Terrence (1960) [Samuel Eaton]: Dies (off-screen) shortly after having a heart attack; we learn of his death afterwards when his son (Paul Newman) gets the news.
- Testament (1983) [Henry Abhart]: Dies off-screen of radiation poisoning from a nuclear fallout. His death is revealed when Ross Harris informs Jane Alexander.
TV Deaths Edit
- The Jeffersons: The Homecoming, Part 1 (1978) [Henry Willis]: Leon doesn't appear in this episode, but it's revealed that his character from the 1975 episode Jenny's Grandparents died of unspecified natural causes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.