Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Leo Genn (1905 - 1978)
- Henry V (1944) [The Constable of France]: Bludgeoned to death by Laurence Olivier during the battle of Agincourt.
- Mourning Becomes Electra (1947) [Adam Brant]: Shot in the back by Michael Redgrave in the cabin of Leo's boat.
- Quo Vadis? (1951) [Petronius]: Commits suicide by slitting his wrists, just before Marina Berti does the same, in front of his guests at his "farewell banquet."
- Moby Dick (1956) [Starbuck]: Drowned, along with all in his boat (except for Richard Basehart) when the whale (Moby Dick) attacks the boat.
- The Steel Bayonet (1957) [Major Gerrard]. Manning an abandoned fort being used as a forward spotter base, he has no choice but to order an artillery barrage on the fort as the Afrika Corps attack and he is killed in the bombardment. (Thanks to Brian)
- No Time To Die (Tank Force) (1958) [Sgt Kendall]: Machine gunned in the chest by a German tank gunner, dies a little later talking to Anthony Newley and Victor Mature. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ten Little Indians (And Then There Were None) (1965) [General Sir John Mandrake]: Stabbed to death by Wilfrid Hyde-White; we only see his expression and the knife come to him. His body is shown again afterwards when the others discover him. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- A Lizard in a Woman's Skin (Una Lucertola con la pelle di donna; Schizoid) (1971) [Edmond Brighton]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by shooting himself in the head in his office; his body is shown afterwards when the police investigate.
- Mr. Marguerite van Praag