Lee Remick (1935 - 1991)
- Hennessy (1975) [Kate Brooke]: Shot in the back in the crossfire of a shoot-out between Rod Steiger and some IRA agents. (Thanks to Tony)
- The Omen (1976) [Kathy Thorn]: Thrown out of a hospital window by Billie Whitelaw; her body is shown after crashing through the roof of an ambulance.
- The Medusa Touch (1978) [Dr. Zonfeld]: Commits suicide by injecting herself with a drug overdose. (Thanks to Steve)
- Haywire (1980; TV film) [Margaret Sullavan]: Presumably commits suicide by an overdose of sleeping pills. (I haven't seen this movie myself, so I don't know whether it ends before or after Sullavan's death.)
- The Letter (1982; TV film) [Leslie Crosbie]: Presumably stabbed to death by Kieu Chinh. (I haven't seen this version, but I have seen Bette Davis' death in the 1940 version.)
Notable Connections Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Bill Colleran (director/producer)
- Mrs. Kip Gowans (assistant director)
- Daughter of Gertrude Margaret Waldo and Frank Remick (department store owner)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.