Lee Meriwether (1935 - )
- Miss America of 1955
- The Legend of Lylah Clare (1968) [Young Girl]: Falls to her death from a staircase during a struggle with Peter Finch, while Kim Novak looks on helplessly. Shown in a distorted flashback when Peter tells the story to Kim's other character. (In the first two flashback scenes, we're led to believe that Lee is a man; it isn't until the final flashback that her face is seen clearly and her gender is revealed.) (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Star Trek: That Which Survives (1969) [Losira]: Appears as a computer-generated duplicate of the original "Losira," who died of an alien disease thousands of years in the past. The duplicates are destroyed when the computer is destroyed. (Thanks to Robert)
- Cruise Into Terror (1978 TV) [Lil Mather]: Burned to death, along with John Forsythe, in a fire on the cruise ship. (Thanks to Tom)
- Hawaii Five-O: Mohai (2012) [Helen Tilton]: Commits suicide by shooting herself under the chin.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008) [EVA]: Allegedly died from injuries she received from the motorcycle crash and the fire that destroyed John Cygan’s corpse. It was later revealed by Richard Doyle at the end of the game that Lee actually died from the new FOXDIE strain injected into David Hayter as programmed by the Patriots.
- Ex-Mrs. Frank Aletter.
- Mrs. Marshall Borden.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.