The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Lee J. Cobb (1911 - 1976)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Moon is Down (1943) [Dr. Albert Winter]: Executed by hanging, along with several other hostages.
- The Brothers Karamazov (1958) [Father Karamazov]: Beaten to death with a paperweight by his son (Albert Salmi).
- Man of the West (1958) [Dock Tobin]: Shot to death by Gary Cooper on a nearby cliff.
- Party Girl (1958) [Rico Angelo]: Falls to his death after tripping over John Ireland's body and falling through a window, when Lee accidentally spills a bottle of acid on his face and eyes while trying to throw it at Robert Taylor. (Thanks to Brian)
- Green Mansions (1959) [Nuflo]: Mortally wounded (off-screen) by Henry Silva in Lee's hut; he dies shortly after Anthony Perkins discovers him.
- Mackenna's Gold (1969) [The Editor]: Shot to death in an ambush by the cavalry, who had mistaken him for part of Omar Sharif's gang of bandits.
- Macho Callahan (1970) [Duffy] Hung by David Janssen.
- Lawman (1971) [Vincent Bronson]: Commits suicide by shooting himself under the chin, after Burt Lancaster shoots his son (John Beck). (Thanks to Brian)
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Death of a Salesman (1966 TV) [Willy Loman]: Commits suicide (off screen) by intentionally driving off the road and crashing his car.
notable connections[edit | edit source]
- Ex-Mr. Helen Beverly
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.