Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
LeVar Burton (1957 - )
- The Supernaturals (1986) [Private Michael Osgood]: Shot in the chest by Richard Pachorek, when the supernatural forces cause Richard to see one of the Confederate zombies where LeVar is standing; he dies in Richard's arms shortly afterwards.
- Star Trek: Generations (1994) [Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge]: Killed along with Marina Sirtis, Whoopi Goldberg, Jonathan Frakes, Michael Dorn, Gates McFadden, Patti Yasutake and the rest of the Enterprise-D crew when Malcolm McDowell fires a missile into the sun. Patrick Stewart later undoes that time continuum and everyone on the ship survives the outcome of the film.
- Ali (2001) [Martin Luther King Jr.]: Shot in the throat (off-camera) while on the balcony of the Lorraine motel.
- The Midnight Hour (1985 TV Movie) [Vinnie Davis]: Drained of blood and turned into a vampire by Jonelle Allen. Revived and reverts back to normal after Lee Montgomery reseals the scroll, complete undoing all effects of it's spell.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Cause and Eeffct (1992) [Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge]: Killed in an explosion, along with the rest of the crew, when the Enterprise collides with Kelsey Grammer's ship; due to a time-loop, this is repeated several times until Brent Spiner succeeds in preventing the collision.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Parallels (1993) [Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge]: Dies of injuries during a Cardassian attack in a parallel universe. We learn of his fate (and see his body) when Brent Spiner and Michael Dorn enter sickbay and are told by Patti Yasutake. His death is suggested to have possibly been undone when Dorn returns to his proper universe, resetting the timeline.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: All Good Things... (1994) [Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge]: Portraying a dual role of "Geordi La Forge" from the present and future, both are killed when the Enterprise of each point in time converge and are destroyed while collapsing the anti-time anomaly. Everyone's deaths are undone when John de Lancie resets the timeline.
- Deadly Games: The Boss (1995) [Mr. Metcalf]: Playing a video game character brought into the real world, he is destroyed when James Calvert launches a toy truck containing nitroglycerin at him.