Lawrence Tierney (1919 - 2002)
- The Ghost Ship (1943) [Seaman Louie Parker]: Crushed to death when the ship's anchor-chain is dropped into the locker, after Richard Dix locks Lawrence inside.
- Dillinger (1945) [John Dillinger]: Shot to death by FBI agents outside a theater. (I haven't seen this movie myself, so I don't know whether it actually depicts Dillinger's death or not.)
- The Devil Thumbs a Ride (1947) [Steve Morgan]: Shot to death by the police while he was driving.
- Born to Kill (1947) [Sam Wilde]: Shot to death by police after he kills Claire Trevor.
- The Hoodlum (1951) [Vincent Lubeck]: Shot to death by Stuart Randall at the City Dump while he was getting away as a hoodlum to escape in the pile of garbage.
- Bushwackers (1952) [Sam Tobin]: Shot in the chest by the mortally-wounded William Homes, after Lawrence wounds John Ireland.
- Murphy's Law (1986) [Cameron]: Shot in the mouth by Carrie Snodgress in the park, after he gives her the information she hired him to find.
- Reservoir Dogs (1992) [Joe Cabot]: Shot in the chest, along with his son (Chris Penn), by Harvey Keitel during a stand-off in the warehouse.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Big Goodbye (1988) [Cyrus Redblock]: Playing a virtual-reality holodeck creation, he ceases to exist (along with Harvey Jason) when they leave the holodeck in an attempt to take over the real world. (Thanks to Stephen and Neil)
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Business as Usual (1997) [Regent of Palamar]: Killed (off-screen) by enemy soldiers; we learn of his death afterwards when Avery Brooks informs Armin Shimerman. (Thanks to Neil)
Brother of Scott Brady.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.