Lawrence Makoare (1968 - )
- What Becomes of the Broken Hearted? (1999) [Grunt]: Shot to death by Nancy Brunning.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) [Lurtz]: Decapitated by Viggo Mortensen after being stabbed in the stomach and having his arm cut off during a sword fight. (Lawrence was in heavy Orc make up for this role).
- Die Another Day (2002) [Mr. Kil]: Pierced through the back of the head with a high powered laser beam by Halle Berry, just as Lawrence is about to kill Pierce Brosnan.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) [Witch King of Angmar / Gothmog]: Playing a dual role, The Witch King is stabbed through the head by Miranda Otto causing his body to disintegrate. Gothmog is stabbed in the back by Viggo Mortensen after having his arm cut off and being struck in the chest with an axe by John Rhys-Davies, just as Lawrence was about to kill Miranda. (Gothmog's death is only shown in the extended cut of the film)
- The Dead Lands (2014) [The Warrior]: Mortally wounded in a battle with Te Kohe Tuhaka; he dies shortly after the battle, with James Rolleston by his side.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.