Cobra Kai Season 4 - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Lawrence Dane (1937 - )
- Rituals (Creeper) (1977) [Mitzi]: I haven't seen this, but I have read a review that refers to Hal Holbrook as the movie's "sole survivor."
- Bear Island (1979/80) [Paul Hartman]: Burned to death after Donald Sutherland shoots him with a flare gun as Lawrence tries to shoot him, causing Lawrence to fall overboard (his body is later seen floating on the surface as Donald drives their boat away, leaving Dane to the scavengers).
- Happy Birthday to Me (1981) [Harold 'Hal' Wainwright]: Throat slit by Tracey E. Bregman, while she's disguised as his daughter (Melissa Sue Anderson). (Technically, it was Melissa acting in the scene, although it was Tracey's character.)
- Scanners (1981) [Braedon Keller]: Killed in an explosion when a scanner (under Stephen Lack's control) blows up Lawrence's laboratory. (Thanks to Michael)
- Darkman II: The Return of Durant (1995) [Dr. Alfred Hathaway]: Shot in the chest by Kevin Rushton during a shootout at Larry Drake's lair, after Lawrence kills James Millington.
- Bride of Chucky (1998) [Lt. Horace Preston]: Presumably attacked and killed by the newborn Glen/Glenda doll, whatever happened to him is unknown and it is most likely debatable.
- The F.B.I.: Wind It Up and It Betrays You (1968) [Julian Young]: Strangled in a struggle with Kaz Garas.
- Mission: Impossible: Commandante (1969) [Juan Acero]: Shot in the back by Sid Haig.
- Mission: Impossible: Encounter (1971) [Martin Stoner]: Shot in the back by William Smith.
- Highlander: The Raven: So Shall Ye Reap (1998) [Charlie Johnson]: Shot by Frank Pellegrino, after Lawrence kills Chuck Shamata; he dies while talking to Elizabeth Gracen.
- Moonlight Becomes You (1998) [Malcolm Moore]: Killed in a car crash or explosion when his car drives off a cliff during a police chase with David Beecroft/Winston Rekert.
- The Perfect Marriage (2006) [Donald Danforth]: Killed by Jamie Luner who makes it look like an accident.