Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Laurence Naismith (1908 - 1992)
- Robbery Under Arms (1957) [Ben]: Shot in the back by the police troopers as they get to the top of the hill where the gang were hiding. (Thanks to Brian)
- A Night to Remember (1958) [Capt. Edward John Smith]: Drowns during the sinking of the RMS Titanic; he retreats into the bridge as the ship sinks, dying when the bridge is engulfed by the sea.
- The Singer Not The Song (1961) [Old Uncle]: Shot down by Dirk Bogarde as Laurence is strangling John Mills. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Valley Of Gwangi (1969) [Professor Horace Bromley]: Crushed under the falling section of an iron barred cage when Gwangi (a captured Tyrannosaurus Rex) breaks it apart as he escapes. (Thanks to Brian)
- Scrooge (1970) [Mr. Fezziwig]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes, some time before the movie begins; he only appears in a vision of the past when Edith Evans takes Albert Finney back in time.
- 12 O'Clock High: The Threat (1965) [Gilly Bright]: Killed when he is knocked out of a train car during a fight as it speeds across a trestle by Robert Lansing after Robert discovers Laurence was the Nazi spy who was working in coordination with Axis Sally (June Foray).
- The Invaders: The Experiment (1967) [Professor Curtis Lindstrom]: Found dead by the police down a roadside cliff, close to his wrecked car, having been abducted (and probably murdered) by two of the aliens. (Thanks to Brian)