Laura Dern (1967 - )
- Rambling Rose (1991) [Rose]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes; we learn of her death afterwards when Robert Duvall informs John Heard. (Thanks to Tom)
- October Sky (1999) [Frieda Riley]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer; her death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Inland Empire (2006) [Nikki Grace/Susan Blue]: Stabbed in the stomach with a screwdriver by Julia Ormond on the sidewalk; she staggers down the street and dies several minutes later while a homeless woman (Helena Chase) talks to her. After her death, a film crew is revealed, and Laura gets up and walks out of the studio. (Due to the film's surreal nature, it's open to interpretation as to whether her "death" was just a film-within-the-film sequence, or whether the death was real and her "actress" persona is just a fantasy or an afterlife experience.)
- Wild (2014) [Bobbi Grey]: Dies (off-screen) of terminal cancer. Her body is shown in her hospital bed when Reese Witherspoon comes in to see her. She is seen periodically by Reese with her face obscured throughout the film.
- The Founder (2016) [Ethyl Kroc]: Her death was not mentioned, but we last see her eating dinner with Michael Keaton as the latter wanted a divorce.
- Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017) [Vice Admiral Holdo]: Sacrifices herself by crashing her ship into a larger ship when she goes into hyperspace.
- The Siege at Ruby Ridge (1996; TV movie) [Vicki Weaver]: Shot in the back by an FBI sniper (Bruce Locke) through a door, when Bruce is firing at Randy Quaid as Randy runs inside.
- Twin Peaks: Part 16 (2017) [Diane Evans]: Portraying a spiritual duplicate of the real "Diane Evans", she is shot in her chest by Miguel Ferrer and Chrysta Bell after Laura pulls a gun out on Miguel, Chrysta, and David Lynch. She later "dies" again when her spirit ceases to exist.
- The Last Man On Earth: Got Milk? (2017) [Catherine]: Dies of a deadly virus before entering her bunker. Her body is found by Kristen Wiig in her home.
- Ex-wife of Ben Harper
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.