House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Larry Hagman (1931 - 2012)
- The Cavern (Sette contro la morte) (1964) [Captain Wilson]: Drowned when he falls into the water while drunk. (Thanks to Scott)
- Beware! The Blob (Son of the Blob) (1972) [Young Hobo]: Devoured by the blob in a barn, while Del Close and Burgess Meredith look on in horror. (Thanks to Scott)
- The Eagle Has Landed (1976) [Colonel Clarence E. Pitts]: Shot in the head by Jean Marsh as he comes up the stairs to capture her. (Thanks to Scott)
- Mother, Jugs & Speed (1976) [Murdoch]: Shot in the back by L.Q. Jones, after Larry tries to shoot Bill Cosby and discovers that he's out of bullets. (Thanks to Scott)
- The Rhinemann Exchange (1977) [Colonel Edmund Pace]: Shot in the head (off-screen) in his office; we learn of his death afterwards when Stephen Collins is informed over the phone. (Thanks to Scott)
- Last of the Good Guys (1978) [Sergeant Frank O'Malley]: Dies of leukemia. (Thanks to Scott)
- Dan August: The Law (1971) [Art Lewis]: Shot to death by Burt Reynolds during a car chase, while Larry is driving away with Lee Meriwether. (Thanks to Scott)
- Nip/Tuck: Liz Cruz (2006) [Burt Landau]: Dies of complications from a stroke, after Sanaa Lathan deliberately withholds his medication (so that his kidney can be donated to Jacqueline Bisset). (Thanks to Scott)
- Desperate Housewives: Flashback (2011) [Frank Kaminsy]: Dies during a family picture photo shoot.
- Dallas: The Furious and the Fast (2013) [J.R. Ewing]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Kevin Page (later revealed to be at Larry's own request, as he was dying of cancer) while talking to his son (Josh Henderson) on the phone. This episode was produced after Larry's real-life death; he appears only in footage from previous episodes as well as deleted footage. (Note: throughout the 1978-'91 series, his J.R. Ewing character was presumed to have gotten fatally shot or commit suicide at various times, but he resulted in surviving in the next episode).
- Son of Mary Martin