The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Larry Fine (1902 - 1975)
Member of the Three Stooges
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Half-Shot Shooters (1936) [Larry]: Shot to death (along with Curly Howard and Moe Howard) with a cannon by Stanley Blystone on the deck of a ship; we see Stanley pull the lanyard, then the camera pans over to show the Stooges' empty, smoldering boots. (Played for comic effect, as are the following). (Thanks to Mike)
- Three Little Sew and Sews (Three Goofy Gobs) (1939) [Larry a.k.a. Commander Button]: Killed in an explosion (along with Curly Howard, Moe Howard, and James C. Morton) when Curly accidentally sets off a bomb while re-enacting their capture of some spies; they are shown as angels sitting on clouds with harps afterwards.
- You Nazty Spy! (1940) [Larry Pebble, Minister of Propaganda]: Eaten (off-screen) by lions, along with Curly Howard and Moe Howard, when they try to hide in the lions' den. We see them being chased by the lions, followed by a shot of a lion re-emerging with Moe's hat and belching. (This short is available on the compilation The Three Stooges: Stooged & Confoosed.)
- I'll Never Heil Again (1941) [Minister of Propaganda]: Killed in an explosion (along with Curly Howard and Moe Howard) when Curly detonates an explosive cueball that Mary Ainslee had planted on Moe's pool table. Their heads are shown mounted as trophies on the wall afterwards. (Thanks to George)
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Mabel Haney (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.