Larry Fessenden (1963 - )
- Habit (Video, 1982) [Sam]: Bitten to death by a vampire and falls to his death through the window.
- Habit (1997) [Sam]: Bitten in the throat by a vampire and falls to his death (off-camera) as he tried to escape through the window.
- Amc Movie Network (Short, 1998) [The Man]: Murdered (off-screen).
- The Paperboy (Short, 1998) [The Man]: Died of a head trauma by a clock to throw the window by a woman.
- The Roost (2005) [Tow Truck Driver]: Killed by bats.
- The Last Winter (2006) [Charles Foster]: Burned to death in a plane crash.
- Automatons (2006) [Enemy Guard]: Accidentally impaled through the mouth when he throw a robot to kill.
- Mullberry Street (2006) [Man behind the gate]: Devoured by zombies.
- The Brave One (2007) [Sandy Combs]: Shot in the throat by Jodie Foster, after Larry shoots An Nguyen in a convenience store.
- I Sell the Dead (2008) [Willie Grimes]: Decapitated with a guillotine (off-camera); he later returns as a zombie.
- Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2009) [Bill the Water Truck Driver]: Dies of the flesh-eating virus after collapsing in a diner.
- Bitter Feast (2010) [William Coley]: Hit in the back with an axe.
- Vanishing on 7th Street (2010) [Bike Messenger]: Killed by shadows.
- You're Next (2011) [Erik Harson]: Hacked to death with an machette (off-camera) by L.C. Holt; the scene cuts away just as L.C. strikes. His body is shown again later on when Sharni Vinson discovers him.
- Jug Face (2013) [Sustin]: Torn to shreds (off-screen) by the supernatural force from the pit, when it strikes out indiscriminately after being denied its proper sacrifice.
- Riding Shotgun (Short, 2013) [Countryma]: Eaten by a zombie.
- Pod (2015) [Smith]: Killed (off-screen) by the creature after he discovered a body in the living room.
- We Are Still Here (2015) [Jacob Lewis]: While being possessed by one of the demons of the house, he stabs himself in the eye with a fire poker while Barbara Crampton, Lisa Marie (I) and Andrew Sensenig watch in horror.
- The Mind's Eye (2015) [Mike Connors]: Shot in the head (off camera) by Noah Segan when he tries to kill Michael A. LoCiero while his son (Graham Skipper) watch in horror.
- Body (2015) [Arthur]: Bludgeoned to death by Alexandra Turshen after he falls down a staircase to kill Helen Rogers.
- The Stakelander (2016) [Biggs]: Bitten to death by a vampire.
- Girlfriend's Day (2017) [Taft]: Bleeds out in Bob Odenkirk's arms after being stabbed off-screen.
- Psychopaths (2017) [Starkweather]: Electrocuted
- The Ranger (2018) [Uncle Pete]: Accidentally shot by his niece (Jete Laurence), causing him to fall over a cliff. His death is seen in Chloe Levine's flashback.
- The Dead Don't Die (2019) [Danny Perkins]: Eaten alive by zombies. He later appears as a zombie and is shot in the head by Bill Murray.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Until Dawn (2015) [The Stranger]: Decapitated by Ella Lentini, while Noah Fleiss looks on in horror. His headless body is later discovered dangling from a hook by Brett Dalton and Hayden Panettiere during the finale; his head is cannibalized by the Wendigo-possessed Rami Malek during the credits if Rami survived the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.