Lani John Tupu (1955 - )
- Farscape: Back And Back And Back To The Future (1999) [Pilot] Dies in the last of Ben Browder's visions of the future, when Claudia Black accidentally unleashes a black hole on Moya, killing her and everyone on board. As the vision does not come true, Lani survives the episode in reality.
- Farscape: Mind The Baby (2000) [Pilot / Captain Bialar Crais] Playing a dual role, "Pilot" is killed when the Sheyang ship destroys Moya, though this scene is later revealed to be Anthony Simcoe's nightmare. In reality, both Pilot and Crais survive the episode.
- Farscape: Look At The Princess Part 2: I Do, I Think (2000) [Pilot] Cut off from his symbiotic connection to Moya when Jonathan Hardy decomissions the ship; he dies of starvation while saying his goodbyes to Virginia Hey. However, Lani is resurrected along with Moya in the following episode, after Virginia successfully convinces Jonathan that she can protect Moya from exploitation.
- Farscape: Losing Time (2001) [Pilot/Tallip] Playing the voice of both Pilot and the energy rider possessing him, "Tallip" is killed when he attempts to escape Pilot's body and gets disintegrated by the energies of Moya's starburst. "Pilot" survives the episode.
- Farscape: Into The Lion's Den Part 2: Wolf In Sheep's Clothing (2002) [Pilot / Captain Bialar Crais] Once again playing a dual role, "Crais" sacrifices himself to stop Wayne Pygram's wormhole project by having Talyn starburst inside the command carrier's hangar, resulting in an explosion that destroys all three of them. "Pilot" survives the episode.
- Farscape: John Quixote (2002) [Pilot/The Ogre] Playing a dual role, "The Ogre" is stabbed to death at the end of a swordfight with Ben Browder, "Pilot" surviving the episode unharmed.
- Farscape: Unrealized Reality (2002) [Pilot/Captain Crais] Playing both the "real" Pilot and his parallel universe counterpart as well as a parallel version of Crais, the latter Pilot dies when the Peacekeepers attack Moya in one of the Unrealized Realities shown to Ben Browder by John Bach. The "real" Pilot survives, as does Crais.
- Preacher: Last Supper (2019) [New Zealand Grail Member]: After being locked in a crate with a hand grenade, dies when the grenade goes off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.