Lance Reddick (1962 - )
- The Siege (1998) [FBI Agent Floyd Rose]: Blown up in a mechanic's garage building when one of the Middle-Eastern terrorist suspects suddenly pulls out a grenade, blowing up Reddick and some of the other workers. We only see the aftermath of the explosion after Tony Shalhoub and Denzel Washington get up after ducking for cover.
- Remains (Steve Niles' Remains) (2011) [Ramsey] Killed by zombies (off-screen); his death is revealed when his daughter (Tawny Cypress) informs Grant Bowler and Evalena Marie.
- Oldboy (2013) [Daniel Newcombe]: Killed in a plane crash (off-screen), along with Ilfenesh Hadera, during the passage of time during Josh Brolin's captivity; we learn of their deaths from a newspaper article that Josh researches while trying to determine who kidnapped him.
- Faults (2014) [Mick]: Stabbed in the head (off-screen) by either Leland Orser or Mary Elizabeth Winstead; we learn of his death when Jon Gries discovers his body. His body is seen later on - along with Jon's - when Mary Elizabeth reenters the motel room.
- The Guest (2014) [Carver]: Stabbed by Dan Stevens (who first slashes open his arm, severing his brachial artery) in a hall of mirrors; he dies as Dan talks to him. His body is seen later when Maika Monroe discovers it.
- Monster Party (2018) [Milo]: Shot in the head by Julian McMahon as Robin Tunney tries to stop him. His body is later seen again as Robin drags Diego Boneta's corpse next to his.
- Oz: Orpheus Descending (2001) [John Basil]: Stabbed to death by Seth Gilliam in Lance's cell (while he's working out) as Tom Ligon tries to protect him. He later dies in the prison infirmary and his body is later seen being zipped up in a body bag. (Thanks to Tal)
- Law & Order Criminal Intent: Probability (2003) [Jack Bernard]: Dies (off-screen) of gas asphyxiation from his kitchen stove. His body is shown when Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe enter his house with a search warrant.
- Lost: The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham (2009) [Matthew Abbadon]: Shot to death by Michael Emerson while Lance is talking to Terry O'Quinn.
- Tron: Uprising: Terminal (2013) [Cutler]: Falls to his death and exploded when Beck (voiced by Elijah Wood) is force to let him go when his attempts to save him from CLU's (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) repurposing failed.
- The Blacklist: Mako Tanida (No. 83) (2014) [The Cowboy]: Shot to death by Ryan Eggold shortly after being interrogated by him.
- Beware the Batman: Reckoning (2014; animated) [Ra's al Ghul]: Presumably dragged to his death by the souls into the bottomless pit.
- Rick and Morty: Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender (2017) [Alan Rails]: Burst by Million Ants (Tom Kenny) when he forces all of the ants that make up his body into Lance's mouth.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Quantum Break (2016) [Martin Hatch]: Lance's death occurs multiple points throughout the game depending on player choice on certain acts of the game. During Act 3, if the player makes the choice to have Aidan Gillen personally interrogate Shawn Ashmore, Lance gets shot by an off-screen sniper during a company gala. During Act 4, Lance has one death scene in the "Control" juncture from getting stabbed in the eye by Patrick Heusinger repeatedly. In Act 4's "Surrender" juncture, Lance gets killed once when Marshall Allman reactivates an automated defense system that lets him apparently get sucked in by the Chronon Field Regulator device, and dies a second time after being fatally shot by Brooke Nevin in self-defense. Regardless of the number of deaths Lance has suffered throughout the course of the game, he is still alive by the game's epilogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.