Lana Turner (1921 - 1995)
- They Won't Forget (1937) [Mary Clay]: Beaten to death (off-screen) by an unknown assailant in the school building; her body is shown afterwards (barely visible in the darkness) when the police investigate in the basement.
- The Postman Always Rings Twice (1946) [Cora Smith]: Killed in a car accident while riding with John Garfield; we see the car go off the road, followed by a shot of Lana's hand in the wreckage. (See also Jessica Lange in the 1981 version.)
- Homecoming (1948) [Lieutenant Jane 'Snapshot' McCall]: Shot in the stomach in the crossfire on the battlefield. (Thanks to Dalila)
- The Three Musketeers (1948) [Milady de Winter]: Executed (off-screen) by beheading; we only see Van Heflin's reaction as he watches the execution.
- The Prodigal (1955) [Samarra]: Commits suicide by jumping into a vat of molten gold. (Thanks to Rodzilla)
- The Sea Chase (1955) [Elsa Keller]: Presumably drowned (off-screen), along with John Wayne, when their lifeboat is lost at sea.
- Madame X (1966) [Holly Parker]: Dies of a heart attack in the courtroom. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Persecution (The Graveyard; Sheba; The Terror of Sheba) (1974) [Carrie Masters]: Drowned when her son (Ralph Bates) holds her head down in a cat's milk bowl. (Thanks to Brian)
- Falcon Crest: Climax (1983) [Jacqueline Perrault]: Shot to death (off-camera) when Abby Dalton shoots at Robert Foxworth; it wasn't until the next season's opening episode Cimmerian Dawn that we learned that the shot hit Lana instead. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Notable Connections Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.