Kyle MacLachlan (1959 - )
- The Hidden (1987) [Agent Lloyd Gallagher]: Dies after transferring his life force to the wounded Michael Nouri to save Michael.
- The Trial (1993) [Josef K]: Stabbed to death by two men.
- The Flintstones (1994) [Cliff Vandercave]: Suffocated when a load of wet cement falls on him. (Played for comic effect.)
- The House with a Clock in Its Walls (2018) [Isaac Izard]: Killed when the spell he is trying to cast backfires; he dies as Jack Black and Cate Blanchett discover him. He is later resurrected when Owen Vaccaro casts a necromancy spell, and dies again when he is zapped by Owen's magic (along with Renee Elise Goldsberry) as they are falling into the gears of Kyle's doomsday clock.
- Twin Peaks: Beyond Life and Death (1991) [Dale Cooper]: Stabbed in the stomach by Kenneth Welsh; his death is immediately undone by Frank Silva. (A corpse of Kyle also appears as a hallucination; he survives the episode in reality.)
- Tales from the Crypt: Carrion Death (1991) [Earl Raymond Digs]: Pecked to death by a vulture while he's lying paralyzed in the desert after breaking his neck in a fall. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Twin Peaks: Part 3 (2017) [Dale Cooper / Cooper's Doppelgänger / Dougie Jones]: Playing three roles, "Dougie Jones" ceases to exist in order to allow "Dale Cooper" to return to the real world. "Dale Cooper" and "Cooper's Doppelgänger" survive the episode.
- Twin Peaks: Part 8 (2017) [Cooper's Doppelgänger]: Shot to death by George Griffith. He is later brought back to life by a group of supernatural entities.
- Twin Peaks: Part 17 (2017) [Dale Cooper / Cooper's Doppelgänger]: Playing a dual role, "Cooper's Doppelgänger" is shot in the back by Kimmy Robertson while preparing to shoot Robert Forster; his spirit later appears in the episode Part 18. "Dale Cooper" survives the episode.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.