Kyle Gallner (1986 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Red (2008) [Harold McCormack]: Accidentally shot to death when he is caught in the crossfire between his brother (Noel Fisher) and father (Tom Sizemore).
- The Haunting in Connecticut (2009) [Matt Campbell]: Temporarily legally dead from smoke inhalation; he is later brought back to life by paramedics.
- Jennifer's Body (2009) [Colin Gray]: Eaten alive (off-camera) by the possessed Megan Fox; we only see their shadows, showing Jennifer repeatedly taking bites out of Kyle's body (with his body later seen when she is shown drinking his blood out of his torso).
- Red State (2011) [Jarod]: Shot to death, along with Kerry Bishé, by Kevin Alejandro, as they are trying to speak to John Goodman.
Deaths in TelevisionEdit
- Veronica Mars: Not Pictured (2006) [Cassidy Casablancas]: Commits suicide by jumping from the roof of his high school shortly after it was revealed that he had not only killed a bus full of his classmates earlier that season but raped Kristen Bell as well.
- Cold Case: Rampage (2006) [Cameron Coulter]: Commits suicide (along with Will Rothhaar) by shooting themselves after shooting several people in a shopping mall. The two are seeing pointing the guns at themselves, before cutting away to Jeanette Brox's horrified reaction as the guns go off. The two are seen again at the end of the episode by his parents (Grainger Hines, Lori Harmon), apparently a figment of their imagination.
- Criminal Minds: Heathridge Manor (2012) [James Heathridge]: Killed when he falls head-first into a well after being accidentally knocked into it by Thomas Gibson at the end of a struggle.
- The Walking Dead: 30 Days Without An Accident (2013) [Zach]: Either killed by the zombies, or crushed to death when the helicopter crashes through the roof of the abandoned grocery store, as Kyle is trying to escape with the others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.