Kristina Klebe (1979 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Halloween (2007) [Lynda Van Der Klok]: Strangled by Tyler Mane inside the abandoned Myers house. Her body is shown again afterwards when Scout Taylor-Compton regains consciousness next to Kristina's body in the basement. (See also P.J. Soles in the 1978 version.)
- Proxy (2013) [Anika Barön]: Presumably killed off-screen by Alexa Havins as Kristina tries to attack her with a hammer after Alexa shot her with a shotgun.
- The Last Heist (2016) [Tracey]: Stabbed multiple times including being slashed in the arm and leg, which severs a major artery, in a fight by Henry Rollins, who gouges out her eyes as she bleeds out.
- Don't Kill It (2016) [Agent Evelyn Pierce]: Sacrifices herself by allowing a body-hopping demon to possess her, then blows herself to pieces by setting off multiple grenades attached to a tactical vest.
TV Deaths Edit
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Lunacy (2008) [Marga Janssen]: Strangled (off-screen) by James Brolin; her body is shown afterwards floating in the river when some passersby discover her, and again during the investigation.
- Criminal Minds: Outfoxed (2009) [Miranda Jakar]: Shot in her lower chest with her own gun when Shemar Moore turns it back against her during a struggle.
- CSI Miami: L.A. (2010) [Leslie Stoltz]: Stabbed in the neck with a pen by Michael Madsen, after she walks in on him raping Mini Anden.
- The Following: Freedom (2014) [Carla]: After being locked in a holding cell in the previous episode along with several other cult members because they would not adhere to James Purefoy's changes in their doctrine. She is singled out, bound to a table and stabbed in her stomach to death by a reluctant Liza de Weerd at James' insistence as a test of Liza's loyalty and faith in him, and also to get rid of Kristina.
Video Game Deaths Edit
- Friday the 13th: The Game (2017) [Jenny Myers]: Killed by Kane Hodder in various ways if the player controlling Kristina is defeated by the player controlling Kane; she survives the game otherwise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.