Kristin Scott Thomas (1960 - )
- Richard III (1995) [Lady Anne]: Dies of a drug overdose (off-screen); her body is shown lying in bed afterwards.
- The English Patient (1996) [Katharine Clifton]: Mortally injured in a plane crash, she dies of her injuries (off-screen) in her cave/shelter, while Ralph Fiennes is out trying to get help. Her body is shown afterwards when Ralph returns and finds her dead, then carries her body out to another plane (which also crashes). We see her body in the plane before the second crash at the beginning of the movie, but we don't learn until the later flashback that she was already dead in that opening scene.
- Mission: Impossible (1996) [Sarah Davies]: Stabbed in the stomach (off-screen) by Jean Reno through a gate; she dies shortly afterwards when Tom Cruise discovers her.
- Tell No One (2006) [Hélenè Perkins]: Commits suicide by jumping.
- Love Crime (2010) [Christine]: Stabbed to death by Ludivine Sagnier. (See also Rachel McAdams in the 2012 version.)
- Only God Forgives (2013) [Crystal]: Stabbed in the neck with a sword by Vithaya Pansringarm in her hotel room; her body is shown afterwards when her son (Ryan Gosling) discovers her. (Thanks to Tommy and ND)
- The Endless Game (1990; TV movie) [Caroline]: Injected in the arm with poison by George Segal in the nursing home. (In her death scene, Kristin was made up to look much older than she was at the time; she appears without the age make-up in flashbacks.)
- Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleeming (1990; TV movie) [Leda St. Gabriel]: Killed in an explosion after Joss Ackland plants a bomb in Jason Connery's apartment; it initially appears that she survived the blast, but it's later revealed that she was indeed killed an that Jason was seeing a ghost. (Thanks to ND)
Sister of Serena Scott Thomas
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.