Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Kris Kristofferson (1936 - )
- Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid (1973) [William H. 'Billy the Kid' Bonney]: Shot to death by James Coburn.
- Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974) [Biker]: Shot in the chest by Warren Oates in a field, after Kris attempts to rape Isela Vega.
- The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea (1976) [Jim Cameron]: Poisoned by Jonathan Kahn; we see a distant shot of Kris collapsing on the shore as Jonathan and his friends close in on him.
- A Star Is Born (1976) [John Norman Howard]: Commits suicide by deliberately crashing his car (off-camera). We see him driving off into the distance; his body is shown afterwards lying beside the wrecked car as Barbra Streisand kneels by his side.
- The Tracker (1988) [Noble Adams]: Shot in the stomach by Scott Wilson with a derringer hidden in his boot; he dies shortly afterwards.
- Lone Star (1996) [Sheriff Charlie Wade]: Shot to death by Jeff Monohan. (Thanks to Matthew)
- Payback (1999) [Bronson]: Killed in an explosion, along with James Coburn and his cohorts, when Mel Gibson triggers a bomb planted in the apartment by John Glover.
- Planet of the Apes (2001) [Karubi]: Stabbed in the back with a spear by Tim Roth, after Kris draws the apes' attention to let the other humans escape.
- D-Tox (2002) (Eye See You) [Doc]: Hit on the head with an axe (off-screen) by Christopher Fulford (his frozen body is later seen when Sylvester Stallone discovers him buried in the snow).
- Blade: Trinity (2004) [Abraham Whistler]: Killed in an explosion when he sets off a bomb after the police surround his hideout. (He later makes an appearance when Dominic Purcell shapeshifts into him and invades the Nightstalkers hideout.) (Thanks to Adam, David31 and Brett)
- Joyful Noise (2012) [Bernard Sparrow]: Dies of a heart attack. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Angels Sing (2013) [The Colonel]: Dies (off-screen) of injuries sustained in a car crash.
- Saturday Night Live (July 31, 1976) [Bearded Man]: Shot repeatedly in the chest by Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase after Dan and Chevy burst into the apartment.
- The Last Days of Frank and Jesse James (1986) [Jesse James]: Shot in the back of the head by Darrell Wilks. His body is shown afterwards as Margaret Gibson runs in and cradles him in her arms.
- Amerika (1987 Mini-series) [Devin Milford]: Shot (off-screen) by Ken Pogue as he is about to make a radio broadcast; we hear the shot over the radio. His body is not seen.
- Tad (1995 TV) [Pres. Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the back of the head (off-screen).
- Netforce (1999 TV) [Steve Day]: Shot by Scott Bakula as Kris shoots at Scott while Kris is about to shutdown the internet
Video Game Deaths
- Gun (2005) [Ned White]: Killed in an explosion when the boilers of the steamboat Kris is on explode as Thomas Jane looks on.
- Fallout: New Vegas (2010) [Chief Hanlon]: Commits suicide in his office after being told by the player character that they will turn him in to an NCR ranger because Kris was found out to have been falsifying official reports. Note: the associated quest in game can be completed with Kris alive as long as you do not make the decision of turning him in.
Ex-Mr. Rita Coolidge