The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Kirk Acevedo (1971 - )
Film Deaths.[edit | edit source]
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014) [Carver]: Beaten to death (off-camera) by Toby Kebbell in the woods after Toby pulls him out of his truck; we only see Toby thrashing behind the door.
TV Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Witness to the Mob (1998 TV) [Nicky] Shot in the back of the head with a silenced pistol on Abe Vigoda's orders.
- Fringe: A New Day In The Old Town (2009) [Charlie Francis] Killed (off-screen) by Simone Kessell, who then assumes his appearance.
- Fringe: Momentum Deferred (2009) [The Shapeshifter] Playing the shapeshifter who has been impersonating "Charlie Francis" since the previous episode (see above), Kirk is shot in the head at the end of a fight with Anna Torv.
- The Walking Dead: Too Far Gone (2013) [Mitch Dolgen] Shot in the heart with an arrow by Norman Reedus during the siege on the prison.
- Grimm: The Good Soldier (2014) [Ron Hurd] Impaled in the heart with a stinger tail by Dennis Adkins in his Manticore Wesen Form, as revenge for the rape of Emily Rios.
- 12 Monkeys: Atari (2015) [Ramse]: Shot to death (off-screen) (his death is heard via walkie-talkie by Aaron Stanford) by Todd Stashwick's soldiers. Kirk's death is later undone after the timeline is reset.
- Arrow: Brothers & Sisters (2019) [Ricardo Diaz]: Burned alive in his cell when an unknown assailant tosses a lighter inside after Kirk is covered in gasoline from the sprinkler system; His death is confirmed in Training Day and his killer is revealed to be Sea Shimooka.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- The Darkness (2007) [Jackie Estacado]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the mouth after seeing Dwight Schultz shoot Lauren Ambrose; after spending some time as a spirit in the afterlife, he is brought back to life by Mike Patton's powers. He later dies a second time while setting off a bomb in an attempt to kill James Mathers, and is brought back to life once again.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notable Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.