Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Kira Buckland (1987 - )
- Blame! (2018; anime) [Sanakan]: Voicing a robot, she was destroyed by Killy (Kyle McCarley) with his Gravitational Beam Emitter.
- Sailor Moon S: Invasion from an Alternate Dimension! Mystery of Infinity Academy (2016; anime) [Mimete]: Presumably starved to death in cyber space after Tellu (Laura Post) pulls the plug on the giant TV screen she was in, trapping her there forever. It is also likely that the machine was destroyed along with Mugen Academy during the final battle.
- Sailor Moon Crystal: Infinity 3 Two New Soldiers (2017; anime) [Mimete]: Vaporized by Sailor Uranus (Erica Mendez) with World Shaking. She is later revived by Kaolinite (Tara Platt).
- Sailor Moon Crystal: Infinity 8 Infinite Labyrinth 1 (2017; anime) [Mimete]: Vaporized by Sailor Neptune (Lauren Landa) with Submarine Reflection.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable: Rohan Kishibe's Adventure (2019; anime) [Reimi Sugimoto]: Killed by Yoshikage Kira (D.C. Douglas) as seen in a flashback. Appears as a ghost to Rohan Kishibe (Vic Mignogna) and Koichi Hirose (Zach Aguilar) for the rest of the series, ascending to Heaven alongside her dog Arnold in the episode Goodbye, Morioh Town! The Golden Heart.
- Demon Slayer: New Mission (2020; anime) [Mukago]: Crushed to death by Muzan (Greg Chun) as Wakuraba (Stefan Martello) watches.
Video Game Deaths
- Nier: Automata (2017) [2B]: In Ending C, she was infected with a virus. After A2 (Cherami Leigh) cuts down some YoRHa units surrounding her, she gives A2 her sword and implores her to kill her, since the Bunker was destroyed, leaving her with no chance of survival. A2 does as instructed and kills 2B just as 9S (Kyle McCarley) was crossing the bridge. Survives in several other endings.
Web Video Deaths
- Death Battle: Raven VS Twilight Sparkle (2018;animated) [Raven / Twilight Sparkle]: Portraying the voice of two different characters, "Twilight Sparkle" is killed in an explosion when "Raven"'s Soul-Self dive-bombs on top of her at high speed. ("Raven" survives the fight.)