Kinnosuke Nakamura (1932 - 1997)
- Bushido (Bushidô zankoku monogatari) (1963) [Jirozaemon / Iikura / Sajiemon / Kyutaro / Shuzo / Shingo / Osamu / Susumu]: Kinnosuke plays a total of 8 characters. I don't remember exactly how they all die, but 7 out of 8 die as he plays the next generation of the previous character. I only remember one character is killed in a duel and another commits suicide via hara-kiri.
- Chirvalrous Story of Japan (Nihon kyokaku-den) (1964) [Seiji] Stabbed to death by rival gangsters.
- Revenge (Adauchi) (1964) [Shinpachi Ezaki]: Stabbed to death by multiple samurai after he begins to win his duel.
- The Ambitious (Bakumatsu) (1970) [Ryoma Sakamoto] Dies after being stabbed numerous times by mutliple assassins.
- The Fall of Ako Castle (Akô-jô danzetsu) (1978) [Kuranosuke Ohishi]: Has his head cut off after committing hara-kiri.
- The Shogun Assassins (Sanada Yukimura no bouryaku) (1979) [Tokugawa Ieyasu]: Decapitated by Hiroki Matsukata.
- Lone Wolf and Cub: Episode 3.26 (1976) [Ogami Itto]: Dies of his wounds after a sword duel with Kei Satô.
Brother of Katsuo Nakamura
Uncle of Shidô Nakamura
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.