The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Kimberly Brooks (1968 -)
Film Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Superman/Doomsday (2007; animated) [Dr. Murphy]: Killed along with Drill Operator Townsend Coleman and the rest of the crew by Doomsday.
- DC Showcase: Adam Strange (2020; animated) [Alanna/Diane/Meyra]: "Alanna" is killed during an invasion, she dies while talking to Charlie Weber.
- Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (2020; animated) [Cheetah/Darla]: Machine-gunned through her chest by a Lexcorp-guard. Despite not appearing Darla is erased from existence when Christopher Gorham went back in time to restart the Timeline.
Television Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Teen Titans: Cyborg the Barbarian (2005; animated) [Sarasim]: Voicing a character from the past, died sometime in the past.
- Voltron: Legendary Defender: The End is the Beginning (2018; animated) [Princess Allura]: Sacrifice herself along with Cree Summer to restore the realities Cree destroyed. She appears as a spirit to Jeremy Shada and kisses him one last time. She appears again in a post credit scene as a star shape nebula which the Lions fly to.
Video Game Deaths[edit | edit source]
- Clive Barker's Jericho (2007) [Agent Muriel Green]: Killed by demonic creatures (off-screen); her body is shown when Steven Jay Blum and his team discover her.
- Mass Effect (2007) [Gunnery Chief Ashley 'Ash' Williams]: Killed when the nuclear bomb in Fred Tatasciore's base detonates; however, this only happens if the player decides to sacrifice Kimberly's life in order to save Raphael Sbarge. Kimberly survives the game if Raphael is sacrificed instead.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Lieutenant Commander Ashley Williams]: Shot dead by Mark Meer/Jennifer Hale during the Cerberus coup, after mistaking Mark/Jennifer for an assassin and attempting to shoot him/her - though this only occurs if the player cannot convince Kimberly to stand down. In the event that she survives, Kimberly can also die in two of the game's endings: (Destroy), in which she and the rest of the cast are wiped out along with the Reapers if not enough war assets have been acquired by either Keith Szarabajka's beam if she is the player's squadmate, or by Seth Green crash-landing the Normandy; (Refusal) in which she is killed along with all other advanced life-forms in the galaxy by the Reapers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.