Kim Novak (1933 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- The Eddy Duchin Story (1956) [Marjorie Oelrichs Duchin]: Dies in hospital shortly after childbirth with Tyrone Power at her bedside.
- Jeanne Eagels (1957) [Jeanne Eagels]: Dies of a heroin overdose. (I haven't seen this movie myself, so I don't know whether her death was depicted on-screen or not)
- Vertigo (1958) [Madeleine Elster/Judy Barton]: Accidentally falls to her death from a church bell tower after being startled by a nun. We only hear her scream; neither the fall nor the body is actually shown. (Kim also appeared to fall from the tower earlier in the film, but that was actually Jean Corbett).
- Of Human Bondage (1964) [Mildred Rogers]: Dies of Syphilis in the hospital with Laurence Harvey by her bedside. (see also Bette Davis in the 1934 version).
- The Legend of Lylah Clare (1968) [Lylah Clare/Elsa Brinkmann]: Playing a dual role, 'Lylah' falls to her death from a staircase when see faints after seeing Lee Meriwether fall from the same staircase; their bodies are shown lying side-by-side afterwards. 'Elsa' later falls to her death when see has an attack of vertigo while on a trapeze during the filming of a movie. (Thanks to Gerardo)
- Satan's Triangle (1975) [Eva]: Hanged in an "accident" brought about by Satan's powers. (Thanks to Robert).
Notable Connections Edit
- Ex-Mrs. Richard Johnson
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.