Kim Hunter (1922 - 2002)
- Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971) [Dr. Zira]: Falls to her death after being shot by Eric Braeden, while Kim and Roddy McDowall are trying to escape. (Kim and Roddy were wearing ape make-up for this movie, of course.) (Thanks to PortsGuy, Stephen, and XMan)
- Bad Ronald (1974) [Elaine Wilby]: Dies (presumably off-screen) in the hospital during surgery. (I haven't seen this movie, but have read the premise on its IMDB entry.)
- The Kindred (1987) Dr. Amanda Hollins]: Dies of a heart attack in her hospital room, while Rod Steiger tries to get information from her.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Misplaced Indians (1959) [Amelia Spaulding]: Shot in the back by Richard Hale while trying to escape the Law men, because she had poisoned Rodd Redwing and two other Delaware Indians. She dies in Clint Eastwood's arms shortly afterwards. (Thanks to Anonymous)
- Backstairs at the White House (1979 TV mini-series) [First Lady Ellen Wilson]: Dies of kidney illness. (I haven't seen this mini-series, but I'm familiar with the historic facts.)
- Ex-Mrs. William A. Baldwin.
- Mrs. Robert Emmett (writer) (widowed).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.